Thank you for visiting my rather new blog. Vicki, from 2 Bags Full, extended her kindness to include me in order for me to 'Grow my Blog.' I'm grateful for this new friend and look forward to blogging with you all. I'm avid about being creative and enjoy decorating my home, sewing, knitting, crochet, photography, lace, French Heirloom Sewing, quilting, Tea Time... yes, I have a lot of interests not unlike many of you! I look forward to growing my blog
and meeting new friends around the world.My short time in the blog world has helped to motivate me to follow my passions and expressions. Thank you for visiting my blog and I look forward to helping to inspire you to live a more beautiful life.
~T

Welcome to the party Tanya. I'm your first follower! Have a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the party Tanya -- I hope you make lots of new friends for your blog! Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteVicki
Nice to hear from you because of the blog party. Your "T" looks great.
ReplyDeleteMagdalena
Hello Tanya, I am so glad to meet you through the GYB party! You have a beautiful blog, and I think we share many interests. Thank you for visiting my blog! I am so glad you did!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Terri
Tanya: I'm so happy to be a new follower to your blog. I love all the projects you've shown. You clearly have many talents, including expressing yourself beautifully. I look forward to the article you plan on writing. Thank you so much for visiting and following my blog and leaving such a sweet comment, so I could find you!
ReplyDeleteTanya,
ReplyDeleteStopped b via the gybp event. Very pretty blog. Love the rose headband you made, it is lovely.
Welcome to the blogging world! You have a lovely blog! This party (GYB) is a great way to get started! I wish it had been here when I started blogging. I'm your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteSandy @ Hob Nobbers
Hi!
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you!
New follower here ;)
Great blog!
Hello, Nice to meet you. Your blog is lovely and I love your Pink Blog look. I hope you meet many new friends. Hugs Judy
ReplyDeleteGreat start to a new blog - looking forward to reading more (and Vicki's the best!!!) Tanya
ReplyDeleteYou have a very lovely Blog, Tanya. I will enjoy visiting it. Thanks for joining Vicki's Blog party. Come visit me, too. Karen
ReplyDeletewww.alaskabluemoose.blogspot.com
The GYB party has been a fabulous way to meet and greet new people.
ReplyDeleteJudith