Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hearts a Flutter

It's definitely the time of year when our hearts turn to Valentine's, hearts, chocolate, roses, LOVE!!! There is nothing as wonderful as sharing our love. As the song and saying goes, "Love isn't love, 'til you give it away.'  May we all find new ways to give our love away!




~with love, Tanya


6 comments:

  1. I love hearts also. This time of year is a great time to show our hearts in decorating and toward other people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Tanya, I love the hearts, both looks, but I love embroidery as I know how and this heart design is just lovely! Yes, this is the month to share our love to everyone, not only to our most loved, lol.. Big hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still love the old embroidered pillowcases I have...the hearts are BEAUTIFUL, Tanya. Hope you're have a wonderful week - Happy Wednesday - Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tanya,
    Your blog is lovely and delightful! I have enjoyed reading many of your posts today and now follow you. I look forward to visiting again. Me too, I love hearts and your quilt is beautiful....
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely hearts and lovely message. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous embroidery and crochet...two of my favourite things!
    ......and hearts, of course!


    Ciao Bella
    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment with me. Sweet comments are like treasured friends. ~Tanya