Sunday, February 3, 2013

For a Sunday

 A Sunday thought...




~Tanya

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful - I tried to tell my husband this, so I don't have to go to the Super Bowl Party today. It didn't work. Hope your day is wonderful - Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I couldn't agree more! My friends often give me a hard time for not wanting to go out...but like you quoted...staying home for real comfort is just my cup of tea!!! Have a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jane Austen's quote. I find that after working all week, I like nothing better than to have time at home.

    Enjoy your Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Jane. I'm glad you visited my blog. I'm following you back.:) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tanya, Yes, I totally agree. There is NO place like Home. Such a very pretty knitted Home. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very favorite saying of mine too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment with me. Sweet comments are like treasured friends. ~Tanya