It's that time of year where the garden becomes a place of both hard work and inspiration. I enjoy watching what grows and am amazed at how excited a simple thing such as a healthy plant can make me feel. This heather is a new plant in my garden this year and I'm already in love with it!
Enjoying a light rain today in my garden. Definitely a place to dream and become inspired. Have a wonderful Monday!
~Tanya
Love the Garden, for me there's no place like Garden...Your new plant looks lovely..seems I have seen it before..but don't know the name of it..Happy Gardening..with love Janice
ReplyDeleteThat is pretty--I would love some heather in my garden! I agree..watching flowers grow can be very uplifting and enjoyable!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhhhhhhh - I would love to be able to grown heather here in the Las Vegas desert. Beautiful, Tanya...Happy Mother's Day - Carole
ReplyDelete