Friday, December 13, 2013

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,
I've been a very good girl this year. I've stitched and stitched. I've made pretty things for gifts. I've even finished a few UFO's this year!!! I didn't do much shopping this year just trying to use supplies and things I already had in my stash. You know how much I love yarn and fabric shopping. I hope it's been nice weather at the North Pole while you're getting ready to travel the world on Christmas Eve. Please say hi to Mrs. Claus for me. I know she likes to knit and crochet and make all kinds of things too so please share this letter with her. I think she'll understand!
~Tanya

Sharing with:
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Creating Christmas with Sugar & Spice
  (yes, good little girls are Sugar and Spice and every thing nice!!!)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya, I hope Santa brings you lots of pretty yarn and he knows you have been a good girl so I'm sure he will! Have a wonderful Christmas! Julie 🎄🎅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas as well.
      ~T

      Delete
  2. How fantastic is this!!!! I hope you get a wonderful supply of goodies from Santa!!! A very merry weekend to you friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and your well wishes for my Santa list. Merry weekend to you as well!
      ~T

      Delete
  3. So sweet a letter to Santa...It was the cutest and most precious.
    And you did what was right, so I'm guessing Santa will be sweet with you Christmas nite,
    Merry Christmas,
    Marie Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, yarn would be a 'sweet' gift for you Tanya! I'm sure you are on Santa's good list. I expect to see lots of yarn under your Christmas tree! Thanks for sharing with Sugar and Spice Christmas. Wishing you a very Merry one!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment with me. Sweet comments are like treasured friends. ~Tanya