Beautiful perfection. Nature does it like that.
Sunday is a time for peaceful reflection and hope for the future. It's also a time to stay happily in the present. We had a longer than usual rose bloom season this last year and I decided not to prune in the fall but to wait to prune roses in the spring. Perhaps I was being a procrastinator, okay maybe I was a little bit but I'm so happy I did! What a delightful gift I was given by my loving Heavenly Father when I saw this.
~Tanya



Hi Tanya, that was so beautiful what you wrote! The rose looks so pretty with the snow and ice on it. Take care and have a nice week.
ReplyDeleteJulie
Even spent flowers have a beauty left to be seen in the winter. I hope you have a happy Monday!
ReplyDeleteThat rose does make a pretty picture. Love the sentiments in this post xx
ReplyDelete