One of my blessings is my job. This year I've been blessed to be able to coordinate the 'Angel Tree' for my company. Each ornament represents a child's wish list. I was given the list of children's names and wish list items from the Northern Nevada Children's Cancer Foundation.
An even bigger blessing is for me to walk by the office tree every day and watch new gifts appear in the baskets and boxes around it. Each day a new package quietly and anonymously arrives. Along with it are wishes of love, kindness and generosity. My co-workers amaze me. I'm blessed.
Blessings. They come in all shapes and sizes- times and places.
~Tanya




Hi Tanya, I'm so happy you are enjoying your job and how great is it to arrange and coordinate the angel tree with wish list ornaments for the children with cancer. It must make you feel so good to be helping out in this way.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a Merry Christmas.
Julie at Julie's Lifestyle
This is so wonderful Tanya. I would have tears in my eyes with each letter I read. Blessings to you!
ReplyDelete