Sunday, January 25, 2015

Grow Your Blog 2015

Welcome to my blog and to the Grow Your Blog party 2015.

It's hard for me to believe a year has gone by since I participated in last year's Grow Your Blog party.  Last year I was included in the party at the very last minute and it was such a fun experience for me. I met and visited wonderfully inspiring blogs and even made some new blogger friends.



Welcome to my page and I hope you enjoy your visit.  As most people when the New Year rolls around we tend to reflect and think about how we want our upcoming year to look. We often try to set goals or put in our 'to do' lists things we have put off doing.  I've never really been a resolution maker but this year I some how turned a corner in my life.  I didn't do it consciously but it just seemed to happen.  The words 'just live' kept coming to me- and that is what I have set as my 2015 intention. To LIVE- to enjoy, to experience, to let go, to become, to forget, to never forget, to look forward to, to remember, to keep moving forward, to learn from the past,to hope- and most importantly to just live.

I'm so happy you've taken a moment to visit my blog and I hope you enjoy the party.  I'm looking forward to meeting new friends and to continue posting and sharing a snippet of my life and world.  Thanks again for spending a few moments of your precious life here and may we inspire one another to live more happily.

~Tanya

15 comments:

  1. Tanya - so very nice to meet you and Welcome on your return to Vicki's party this year. As Vicki's rep, your link is working great. Congrats on that. I truly am amazed at her huge undertaking. Your blog is beautify and aesthetics calming. Your photography is gorgeous and I will look forward to seeing your knitted items. Hugs from Alaska. Karen (www.karendorcas.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya! It is so nice to have found your blog. I look forward to seeing what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HiTanya, I am so happy that we became blog friends and I love all of your crochet creations. I too have a giveaway on my blog from the GYB party and hope you stop by. It is such a pleasure visiting your blog.
    Hugs, Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie! It has been a pleasure enjoying our blogging friendship! Thank you for visiting and looking forward to the upcoming year sharing our blogs!
      ~T

      Delete
  4. Hello dear Tanya! The picture of your rose is simply beautiful! I, too, am a lover of roses - they are so pure and lovely.

    I am very glad I came across your sweet blog via the Grow Your Blog party and am happy to now be following along. Hugs and blessings to you! Stephanie - The Enchanting Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following and for your sweet comments. I couldn't agree more-- roses are truly special.
      ~T

      Delete
  5. Hi sweetie!
    Have a wonderfull GYB Party!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You throw a great party. Thank you for inviting me!

    So that you know, I've become a Follower and when time permits, I'll be back to see what other beautiful things were made by your hands!

    What this party is all about is to GROW your blog and I'm hoping to do the same. When you get to Section One, check out A Country Chic Retreat and SuZeQ Creations, my personal blog, in Section Fifteen I'd love for you to follow and subscribe to.

    Happy crafting!
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Tanya,
    I found you via the GYB party. You have a beautiful blog ! Love the rose and your embroidery. I am following now. Looking forward to see and read more.
    Hope to see you on my blog.
    Blessings to you,
    Wilma. Shabby Royale.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blog hopping with “Grow Your Blog”. Its so great to meet you. Wishing you the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just read your post about the 'Angel Tree' you have at work - what a wonderful thing! Thank you so much for inviting us to visit you through the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tanya, you have a lot of interesting projects, loved that quilt! Visiting from GYB. It may take me a year to get to all of them, I just get so involved reading, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

  11. Hi Tanya!

    Very beautiful message you left the people decided to visit your blog!
    Really the most valuable thing we have is life! And we should try to make it beautiful and positive, to do something good, to love .... Love, love is beauty and goodness

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Tanya! Thank you for visiting my blog from the GYB party and I am very happy to return the visit! You have a lovely blog and I shall certainly be coming back to visit again! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment with me. Sweet comments are like treasured friends. ~Tanya