Dreaming of roses on this wintry day...
Looking out my window this morning it's winter and cold but not a blustery winter day. The sky is a pale blue and lightly dusted with clouds. The kind of sky that reminds me spring and summer are the next anticipated seasons which bring their burst of color in my garden. I'm content though with the wintry sky and cold brisk air today for it brings yet unknown treasures my way. I think I'll find a way to enjoy a rose and perhaps even be outdoors to enjoy my winter sky.
I'll wrap a warm hand-knit headband around my ears and enjoy the moment of cold January while in my heart knowing spring is around the corner. Have a wonderful January day!
~T
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to share your comment with me. Sweet comments are like treasured friends. ~Tanya