Saturday, February 1, 2014

Red for February 1st!

February 1st. How did it get to be February already?  I am working my way through a stack of UFO's and this is my February project. All the piecing is finished now I get to be creative and quilt it. I can't wait to see how the quilting adds dimension and it will really bring this one to life.


February is red, pink, hearts, roses!


Hundreds okay maybe thousands of 1/2 square triangles for this queen/ king quilt.


As much as I love pink I also love vibrant and this one is vibrant for sure.




Happy February 1st! 

~Tanya
Sharing with:
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson - Share Your Cup Thursday

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Tanya! I did a Fall quilt that I made 100's of half square triangles. Needed a break for sure after that. lol! I have a couple that I need to get back to.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful Tanya. This is truly a labor of love. I like the pattern very much. Happy February. ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This quilt is so stunning. I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment with me. Sweet comments are like treasured friends. ~Tanya