Friday, October 16, 2009

Paris Christmas Roses~It's finished!

Christmas in Paris raw edge applique is quilted, binding on, washed and ready for the holidays! After starting this two years ago, I have finally finished it! No, it didn't take me that long to do just other projects and life was in line before it was. Looking at my 'to do' box I now get to pull out another project that has been waiting for my attention.

3 comments:

  1. THIS QUILT is really beautiful! I have never seen one like this but it is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was a delight to make and I too love the cheerful colors- Roses and Paris theme. ~T

      Delete
  2. Oh my! What a gorgeous quilt you have created! I am so impressed! I have only made one quilt...well, I lie, I have only done one quilt top! Lol! I still need to actually "quilt" it together. Maybe this year.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment with me. Sweet comments are like treasured friends. ~Tanya