Wednesday, January 23, 2013

T is for me...

The letter T- I've grown to love the letter and my monogram. A pink T with romantic swirls and ribbon bows is a symbol of my name. There is something special about a monogram and the personal touch and expression it lends.


Tea cups, Tea pots, Time for Tea- so grateful my name begins with T.
~T
 Joining tea time with friends and Bernideen today.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya,

    Your monogrammed handkerchief is gorgeous! I love the romantic and vintage flair it has. You have a lovely initial and I'm all for tea time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old hankies and recently found a bunch of Valentines Day ones! I am so pleased that you linked to "Friends Sharing Tea".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tea for two is especially terrific Tanya! This is a very pretty embroidered T! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tanya
    Thanks for visiting my blog, I think we have a few things in common, tea for sure!
    I'm now following your blog as well.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment with me. Sweet comments are like treasured friends. ~Tanya