Monday, February 3, 2014

Duckies

Nothing cuter than baby ducks!

These are paper-pieced three dimensional duckies! 


Their little wings are so soft and flap as fast as they paddle. Calm and cool on the surface but paddling like crazy under the water! 


A joy to make for a special little one.


Quack! Quack! Happy Day!!!

~Tanya

Sharing with
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson- Share Your Cup Thursday

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!!! Beautiful job, Tanya...Happy Tuesday - Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable-I love the ducks! Blankets are the best thing ever!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable I wish I were a baby again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tanya, I love this blanket with little ducks, so adorable and cute. I am nominating you for the Liebster Award. Please take a look at my blog post, you'll be mentioned there. Have a great day!
    Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice of you to visit! This is so cute. I love their little faces and flapping wings. Definitely a blankie that will be treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay those are really really sweet duckies! I have to show my mom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh they are so, so cute! Fabulous paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tanya, this is just ducky! lol! Seriously, so darn cute! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are the cutest little ducks I ever saw on a quilt-- I love their little wings-what a wonderful gift for a little babe:)

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tanya,

    How adorable! What a gorgeous blanket. So cozy my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely work, what pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hermosa tu colcha, esos patos son adorables.
    Saludos desde Chile
    Maru

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment with me. Sweet comments are like treasured friends. ~Tanya