Sunday, April 20, 2014

Beautiful Easter Sunday

It's a beautiful Easter Sunday. Spring is finally here and it's a day to celebrate renewal and the gift of our Savior. It has been a day to reflect for me and to look forward to new things in life. I wish you a Happy Easter and some yummy chocolate too from the Easter Bunny!

I made this Easter outfit for my niece years ago. She was precious as a toddler and truly one of the loves of my life! The French Heirloom bonnet was a t-bonnet made of French laces and puffing strips. I repeated the idea in the detachable collar. Along the hem of the dress there are scalloped shaped pintucks.  


Easter is perfect for pink roses! 


Happy Easter!!!

~Tanya

7 comments:

  1. Wishing you a Happy Easter Tanya and a wonderful week!
    Julie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treasured, beautiful heirloom you created for that little punkin'...how sweet she looks! I do hope your Easter was wonderful, Tanya...I see the white chocolate bunny up there - one of my weaknesses, too! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my I can't believe you created that outfit. It looks like it's a vintage postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an extraordinary job you did on that Easter outfit....you have such a gift! Looks like a beautiful Easter by you! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a wonderful Easter Tanya. I love the beautiful outfit you created for your niece and the gorgeous detailing,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just checking in. Fun, lovely, creative...thanks for sharing! Hope it really was a joyful celebration. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must make a visit there, but I will advise you to make reservations. Patty and I lucked out because it was 95 degrees out that day and the Santa Ana winds were blowing crazy wild. We were able to get a seat. The food was better than delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment with me. Sweet comments are like treasured friends. ~Tanya