I spent time last weekend with my roses. The roses were late this year it seems but nothing beautiful in life is ever really late. Of course, there were more weeds than I can ever take care of but I tried! There will always be more weeds but for now I'm enjoying one perfect rose.
How blessed I was a couple of years ago to find this photo of my maternal Great Great Grandparents family. It came to me in the most amazing way and it's now one of my treasures. I almost gave up hope ever seeing photos of them like this but miracles happen.
Taking a deep breath and enjoying the roses of summer. One of my favorite things to do!
~Tanya



Your roses are beautiful friend! And how absolutely wonderful that you were able to find a picture of your family!! Just awesome! Happy day to you!! Nicole xo
ReplyDeleteHi Tanya, I love how beautiful and amazing your yellow rose and the old photo is of your great great grandparents! Enjoy the roses before fall arrives. I hope you had a nice summer. Take care.
ReplyDeleteJulie
Hi Tanya I love the yellow rose and old photo! I hope you enjoy the roses before fall comes. I hope you had a nice summer. Take care.
ReplyDeleteJulie
Your rose is lovely, Tanya, and looks very pretty next to your treasured photograph.
ReplyDeleteKaren