Life can be busy, hectic and full of 'have to's' so this post is simply about another 'have to'.
I have to....
take time to look at fluttery rose petals
Absolute perfection. Nature does it like that.
Layers of incredible petals.
Fully open on fluttery petals- light pink edges. No, not really a 'have to' but more of a have to. Have to take time to enjoy the things I love. Have to take photos and publish them so I can share them with others. Have to enjoy each and every moment- even when there are moments we may think we don't want to enjoy. Have to breathe in the beauty I am blessed to see each day as I walk past these incredible gifts of nature. Have to wish you a wonderful day... whenever you read this, wherever you are. There is beauty all around.
~Tanya



It is so nice to hear from you Tanya! Hello and I hope you are well. Those are beautiful photos of flowers. That is the one thing i love about spring and summer. Take care and enjoy. Julie xo
ReplyDeleteHi sweet Tanya! What a joy to visit you this evening and I must say that your roses took my breath away. Yes, absolute perfection!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are well, dear one. Have a lovely week. Hugs!
Tanya, just gorgeous! Love those ruffled petals.
ReplyDeleteHello Tanya,
ReplyDeleteNice to have you back. I know how hectic and busy life can be. We can only so much in a day.
Your flowers are gorgeous. So pretty to look at. Happy I visited today.
Hugs,
Janet