A happiness catalyst.
Finding things that are simple yet in unexpected places can truly alter our brain circuitry and allow us to have more happiness. It doesn't necessarily make life's problems disappear, but it can and does make life more happy and connect us to things deeper than our regular daily doings.
I love crochet. Especially antique crochet, well actually almost any crochet! There is such a rich heritage and detail work that I adore. Whenever I see it, wherever I see it, it makes my 'heart-song' happier. I share with you two small moments today from my happiness catalyst. It's all around us... it truly is.
~Tanya


Happiness catalyst...LOVE this! And, I love the crocheted edging on those towels...such happy colors. Hope your Tuesday is marvelous, and the rest of the week follows suit! Tanya
ReplyDeleteOh you are so talented...like my mom!! Such beautiful crochet you do, I'm impressed, as the towels are so pretty and the doily is lovely. I just followed you back and I thank you for your wonderful and kind comment on my b'day cake. Have a terrific week.
ReplyDeleteFABBY
You are so right on this!!! I enjoy finding those things throughout my day....they have a way of recent wring me!!! Great crochet too!
ReplyDeleteHi: I am your newest follower. Look forward to getting to know you. Enjoyed your post today. Blessings, Martha
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog today and I am so happy to find your blog. Looks like you and I like a lot of the same pretty things. I am your newest follower! Looking forward to getting to know you :)
ReplyDeleteThat crochet is GORGEOUS!
ReplyDeleteI would love to learn to crochet, but I just don't have patience for it - I think I'll have to stick to knitting lol!
Sarah xx
Hi Tanya, dropping by to say hello. It is nice to visit you again and see what you have been up to. I enjoy crocheting and have been doing so for many years. I think I may have some very old pieces that were passed down to me a long time ago. Have a wonderful evening. Carole xox
ReplyDeleteWonderful! So great to treasure the old pieces that were once lovingly created.
Delete~T