Sunday, March 31, 2013

Glorious Easter and Spring

Happy Easter and spring is here!

In your Easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it...



Bunnies anticipating glorious spring.





Spring is a time for freshness, renewal and hope.










My heart sings with joy for spring and a time to ponder and reflect as well as to spring forward with hope. May you and your loved ones enjoy a wonderful Easter Sunday and find love to share. 

~Tanya

Sharing with:
Bernideen's Tea Blog- Open House

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful blog post. Happy Easter! Did you make the quilt? I love the quilting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, I did sew and machine quilt- the quilt. A fun project.

      Delete
  2. Ahhhhh.... I feel so happy just looking at all those cheery photos! Not doubt about what season it is when feasting the eyes on pastel colors! Hope your Easter was the joyous, Tanya! Thanks for sharing your corners of your home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love head vases and always deck a few of them out for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful day as well! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post! The bunnies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment with me. Sweet comments are like treasured friends. ~Tanya