So many practical uses for a shortie apron! Teachers, cooks, gardeners, market vendors and more.
Do you ever find yourself needing more pockets?! This little apron is the answer for that.
Butterfly brings good luck!
I'm having such fun making these aprons. Each one is unique and has it's own personality. If you would like to order one feel free to contact me. Have a wonderful butterfly kind of day.
~Tanya
Sharing with:
A Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson - Share your Cup Thursday








Hi Tanya, thanks for the follow! I love your apron with the little butterfly! It is so pretty and will making cooking fun! Take care, Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. Look forward to following your blog.
Delete~T
Absolutely darling - such a happy apron! Happy Memorial Day - Tanya
ReplyDeleteThanks! It is a happy apron! Thank you for your sweet comment.
Delete~T
Tanya!!! This is absolutely adorable!!! I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so very much. Glad it put a smile on your face.
Delete~T
Tanya, thanks for fluttering by and sharing your darling apron with SYC. I love the crocheted butterfly and the fabrics are darling. Just the perfect amount of flurty ruffles!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Jann
How cute is this! Aprons are so much fun!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Yes, they really are fun!
DeleteAdorable apron Tanya! Lots of pockets to hold those sewing notions. Have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteVery fun! I just made an apron a few days ago and it needed a little something...a butterfly would have been PERFECT. I ended up making a little rosette. It made me wonder why I have settled for plain all these years. =)
ReplyDelete