Saturday, July 27, 2013

Dreaming of Paris

The romance, the freshness, the style. Paris!  La Tour Eiffel. 


Rich chocolate browns, inspiring and tranquil aqua...




 Ruffles inspired by ruffled flowers.





 To dream of Paris is to allow yourself to dream of romance, adventure, style and Love! I'm dreaming... and hope you are too.

~Tanya

Sharing with:
A Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson- Share your Cup Thursday

5 comments:

  1. Such a darling print! I find anything with the Eiffel tower on it irresistible! Lovely hydrangea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree- I can't resist an Eiffel tower or Paris print. Always brings a smile to my face.

      Delete
  2. I am always dreaming of Paris! This apron is way too cute...a few of my favorite things-Paris, aqua, ruffles and cooking!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a fun little project and makes me want to travel to Paris.

      Delete
  3. Yes, I am dreaming of going there some day! Your apron is just dreamy. Love the colors and the fabric is OOH-La-La! Thanks for sharing with SYC. Of course, the Hydrangea against the red is fabulous too!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment with me. Sweet comments are like treasured friends. ~Tanya