Thanks for popping by my autumn post. Lots of orange at your home too, especially with yummy brownies that have a candy pumpkin on top. Love the doll's outfit.Judith
Hi Happy Fall to you too! Did you make the dolls outfit? If you did it's adorable and I LOVE brownies!Julie
Yes, I did! Thank you. Dolly outfits are such fun to make!
Tanya, What agreat post for Fall!! Thanks so much for stopping by and your kind comments about my Kitchen!!Hugs,Debbie
This is such a fun and cute fall post Tanya. Love the doll.Thanks for coming to visit and leaving me your sweet comment.
Thank you for taking the time to share your comment with me. Sweet comments are like treasured friends. ~Tanya
Thanks for popping by my autumn post. Lots of orange at your home too, especially with yummy brownies that have a candy pumpkin on top. Love the doll's outfit.
ReplyDeleteJudith
Hi Happy Fall to you too! Did you make the dolls outfit? If you did it's adorable and I LOVE brownies!
ReplyDeleteJulie
Yes, I did! Thank you. Dolly outfits are such fun to make!
DeleteTanya,
ReplyDeleteWhat agreat post for Fall!! Thanks so much for stopping by and your kind comments about my Kitchen!!
Hugs,
Debbie
This is such a fun and cute fall post Tanya. Love the doll.
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming to visit and leaving me your sweet comment.