Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I Believe Find!



A while back I decided to do an overhaul of my sewing studio and fabric stash. This seems to be an ongoing project for me! Do you have any unfinished projects?! Do I even dare ask that question?!!! I love going through some of my unfinished stacks because a once loved project is still loved even though it hasn't been completed, worked on or unearthed for a while!


I believe...   I found!!!


This is an applique quilt project called 'I Believe' designed by Pat Sloan. I didn't forget I had it but I definitely put off working on it for way too long. I've been stitching on it a little every day now and love having all my scraps more organized so I can find exactly the piece I like.


There are many blocks yet to go but this is a fun project to have found again and to be working on during the upcoming holiday evenings! I love hand stitching at night while watching tv. I'm sure it won't be finished this year for the holiday but..

I Believe it will be finished soon! Do you believe?!


Happy stitching, creating and doing the things you love. I definitely Believe!

~Tanya

Sharing with:
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday
My Romantic Home ~ Show & Tell Friday

4 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous pieces lady!!! My goodness is your work beautiful! That is perfect for Christmas!!! All the best to you this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by!
    ~Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that I have quite a few unfinished projects that I need to finish also. lol! That has been my goal this year. Did a couple, but still working on some. Your quilt is going to be so fun! I love the bird in the birdbath! Thanks for sharing it with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment with me. Sweet comments are like treasured friends. ~Tanya