Cranberries, orange, strawberries, cloves, cinnamon... smells so divine while cooking on the stove. It makes wonderful gifts and is such a treat on a bagel or toast. My vintage inspired Christmas Rose potholder reminds me of my summer roses. It will be a few months before I see roses again in my garden but the crochet petals flutter just like a rose does in the summer breeze.
I found a couple of beautiful vintage table linens at the thrift store this last summer and they are right at home alongside the Christmas Jam. My collection is small but slowly growing!
I truly enjoy forming the stitches of the crochet rose. Watching the rose take shape and begin to bloom right under my crochet hook makes for nice quiet winter evening stitching time.
Happy December!!! It's beginning to look a bit like Christmas here! Enjoy each and every moment of your holiday preparations. It comes around but once a year and each year is a gift to us.
~Tanya
Sharing with:
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday
My Romantic Home ~ Show & Tell Friday
Organized Clutter Queen ~ Creating a Vintage Style Christmas






That rose looks so pretty--and that and the jam would make such a perfect Christmas gift! Enjoy the season :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by and for the sweet comment. Enjoy the holiday season! ~T
DeleteThat jam sounds heavenly!
ReplyDeleteSherry
Thanks! It is delicious and so addictive! ~T
DeleteLove those roses. You are so very talented. Have a great week. Blessings, Martha
ReplyDeleteThank you, you're very kind! So glad you enjoyed my roses.
Delete~T
Tanya, I love the vintage inspired potholder and linens! Beautiful red rose. The jam sounds heavenly. I would love the recipe. Have you shared it before? Thanks so much for sharing with SYC. I would love if you hopped over to Organized Clutter and linked this to our 'Creating Christmas' party. Her theme is vintage and I think this would tie in nicely! Her link is on my blog.
ReplyDeletehugs,
Jann
Thank you Jann! I am happy to share the recipe. I will type it up and email it to you! I shared with the Creating Christmas party per your suggestion. Thanks and have a nice Sunday.
Delete~Tanya
I love crocheted pot holders! Thanks for joining the party!
ReplyDelete