Monday, February 16, 2015

Wild Flower Seeds

I found these wildflower seeds the other day while going through my seed box.  Yes, it's feeling very spring like here. I have cabin fever and am yearning to be outdoors enjoying the sunshine and planting time.  What a beauty of artwork on this little seed packet.


I almost forgot I had these! What a little treasure waiting to be planted. Wildflowers- something beautiful about how natural and simple they are. 


Antique teacups and a newly fashioned 'antique' crocheted pink rose hot pad. Right, a hot pad! Well if nothing but to make things pretty- and who can't use a little pretty in their life? I'm a sentimentalist and each time I see special things in my life it brings joy to my heart and special meaning.  


Maybe this year I'll take a walk some place beautiful among the wildflowers and just breathe it all in.

~Tanya 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tanya, oh I love that photo of the little girl on your seed packet! You are lucky that it's warm where you live. It's so cold here and we have snow. I guess we are both looking forward to the spring. Take care.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment with me. Sweet comments are like treasured friends. ~Tanya