Thursday, February 7, 2013

A bed full of Roses...

Life is a bed of roses! 

Oh wait! Did I mention it's a bed of roses or some times we have to make our own bed of roses!


Yes, we definitely some times have to assist to make life a bed of roses! It doesn't just come that way does it?!






White and pink roses are welcome in my life any day of the week or time of year! 


Wonderful roses to inspire and beautify our world. Life can be a bed of roses!!!

~Tanya

Sharing with:
Show & Tell Friday- My Romantic Home
Beverly's Pink Saturday
Share your Cup Thursday
No Minimalist Here

9 comments:

  1. O my what a pretty bed of roses...such pretty work...thank you for stopping in and joining me..I appreciate it...please stop by again...have a great evening...with love Janice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pillow is so beautiful! I love how you combine crocheting with fabric. -Derrith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya, Thank you for sharing this beautiful pillow at the Open House party. The crochet is so pretty! I am a new follower.
    xx, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nice to have a bed of roses, but we also need to take time and smell the roses. You've created some pretty flowers Tanya.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tanya,

    What a beautiful bed.
    The pillow will look beautiful there.
    Happy Pink Saturday.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love those crochet pieces. Just beautiful.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your crochet work is gorgeous!

    Have a happy Valentine's Day!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Tanya, I do think that we have to have a positive attitude and make our life a bed of roses. Love your beautiful crocheted rose pillow and the real ones are so lovely also! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment with me. Sweet comments are like treasured friends. ~Tanya