Valentines.
A week ahead of Valentines, Love, Roses, Friends and Romance.
Taking time to enjoy things.
Notice the simple details in life.
A special thank you to Kadee from Kadee Willow who mailed me a wonderful Valentines last week. We met through Vicki's Grow Your Blog party. This cupid has become a piece I love and treasure. What a wonderful new friend Kadee has become. Her gift package was so thoughtful and her attention to detail was beautiful. Notice the package how it's sewn and buttoned! She included an old photograph of a lady probably from the turn-of-the-century (last century that is!) The name on the back of the photo is Maude. We don't know who Maude is but I send her Valentine's wishes too. The gift box was a treasure Kadee! Thank you.
and Happy Valentine's to all of you as well!
~Tanya
Sharing with:
Friends Sharing Tea with Bernideen
Tea Time Tuesday- Rose Chintz Cottage
A Delightsome Life
Share Your Cup Thursday
Beverly's Pink Saturday





Your teascape is lovely, Tanya, and love your Cupid too! Your food looks delicious, just perfect with a cup of tea!
ReplyDeleteA charming table with flowers, sweets and your special vintage card.
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day.
Judith
Hello, my Dear! I've come to you from The "Grow Your Blog" party...it was over before I knew about it, but it was so nice of Vicki to leave the list up! Anyway, I always welcome new blogs to enjoy, and yours is delightful! I am now following you ~ please come and visit me if you get a chance!
ReplyDeleteSo nice to "meet" you!
Hugs,
Anne
Dear Tanya,
ReplyDeleteWhat a Lovely tea setting. Your teapot and teacup is beautiful. Love your valentine cupid. Thanks for sharing.
Happy Valentine's day!
hugs,
Lisa
Nothing better than a great cup of tea from a beautiful pot and cup! The Valentine is precious - hope your week is as wonderful...Tanya
ReplyDeleteIt is so fun to make new blogger friends and really nice when they send you such a sweet treasure! I hope you have a very Happy Valentines day :)
ReplyDeleteHi Tanyna,
ReplyDeleteYour tea setting is just lovely! Love your pretty china and Valentine card. The cupid is adorable. Blogland is a wonderful place to meet new friends, isn't it? Thank you for joining me for tea and Happy Valentines day!
Blessings,
Sandi
Tanya:
ReplyDeleteWhat a LOVELY post you have done here. Your statue reminds me of mine. Your vintage valentine is really special. Also love all your pastels teaset items! I am so glad you linked - right away today!
Tanya: I love your blog and I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. Participation is completely voluntary. I don't know if you have been nominated before, but if you would like to learn more about it, please visit my blog and you will see the directions there. Thank you! -Derrith S. tiedupinribbon.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet gift, beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for visiting.
Hope you are having a great week!
Blessings,
Cindy
A charming table for Valentine week! Love your white with silver teacup and what a beautiful gift from your friend!
ReplyDeleteNancy
What a wonderful & thoughtful gift from Kadee. I especially like your emphasis on appreciating the "simple details" in life, those often bring us far more joy than expected.The simple and taken for granted little and special details.
ReplyDeleteGoodness!! What a beautiful post filled with so much eye candy!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering my giveaway!! Good Luck!!
Hugs,
Deb
Such a sweet valentine! Hope your Valentines Day is sweet too!
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a note! I really appreciated.
Monica
Hi Tanya, it's a pleasure to meet you. The simple things in life are so important. You have shared a lovely post. Here's hoping your Valentines is very special Your newest follower, Linda
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! We all need to take time to smell the roses. Love the special card and the name Maude. I would love if you linked up to Share Your Cup Thursday.
ReplyDeletehugs,
Jann
A sweet valentine post. Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day.
ReplyDelete~Clara