A Sunday post. Do it Now. This little perfect frame has a few little blue birdies on it to remind me of some thing very important. Do it now. How often we want to procrastinate or put off doing things that could either lead us to greater joy or help someone else along this path of life. Life is busy. We are busy, but there is such great wisdom in a simple thought.
Found this treasure at a local thrift shop. Such a beautiful piece and the sunshine was gracing it this morning so I just had to take a photo. A lovely find for mere pennies but the platter is so beautiful right now- even with nothing on it- except for the sunshine.
This is my sky today out my front window. I believe right now is a perfect time to take it all in. I'm going to Do It Now.
Have a wonderful Sunday.
~Tanya
Sharing with:





Hello, Tanya
ReplyDeleteI have often been guilty of procrastinating. Sometimes it takes more energy to avoid a task than to dive right into it.
Your framed quotation is a good reminder to not procrastinate when it comes to doing a kindness for another.
Thank you for your thoughtful contribution to "Sunlit Sunday".
-Karen
Interesting shadows on the plate; found you at sunlit sundays.
ReplyDeleteI like the motto "Do It Now"! I should remember it more often!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your nice comment on my blog!
We all need to remember to do it now.. Popped by from sunlit Sunday and following you now.
ReplyDeleteI love that kind of shot. May me feel warm all over as I have my grandmother's meat platter from many years ago. I am 75 and she had it early in my married life. Probably over 100 years old. I am your newest follower.
ReplyDeleteQMM
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog and I enjoyed my visit here.
ReplyDeleteAwesome post. I am loving that platter, even prettier in the sunlight.
ReplyDelete