Monday, April 29, 2013

Tell me on a Monday

Tell me on a Monday...

A work in progress. The quilt top is finished and needs to be quilted but I loved the colors of the fabrics so much they inspired me to make a 'go-with-it' afghan too. Busy tucking in all the ends that didn't get crocheted over and still have the border to do.


 Love roses and polka dots!


Color!!!



The dimension of these blocks makes it a little cuddly!


Nothing like spending time creating.

Tell me on a Monday... what your creative fingers and heart have been up to!

~Tanya

4 comments:

  1. OMG!...speaking of crochet, look how gorgeous your quilt is, with such pretty colors! I love the pattern, it's so pretty and yes it looks cuddly too. I can't wait to see it finished and I'm sure you do, as well. You are one pretty and talented gal! Big hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. This afghan and quilt are PERFECT together! FABULOUS, happy colors - and the roses and polka dots are heavenly, you're right! Happy May, Tanya - Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post and my kind of colors. I have a whole drawer full of wool yarn in those colors just waiting to make a granny square afghan. We have the same tastes. I even have quilt fabrics in those same colors. Great job!
    ~Clara

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful riot of colors! How fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment with me. Sweet comments are like treasured friends. ~Tanya