Sunday, December 8, 2013

Little Vintage Angels

These little vintage Christmas Angels would like to wish you a very merry holiday season.
They are so sweet and have earned their little angel wings. They have blessed many for many seasons and hope they bring a smile to your face this holiday season as they do mine. 



A sweet figurine. She has had many years of twinkling her holiday bells!


This little angel likes to keep her hands warm in her white fluffy muff. Precious angel keeping watch over us.


 Another vintage angel watching over.


I love vintage figurines. They have such character and bring smiles and joy to those who love them. Happy Sunday and enjoy a Vintage holiday season.

~Tanya

Sharing with:
Organized Clutter Queen ~ Creating a Vintage Style Christmas

8 comments:

  1. I love the top two angels a LOT! Too cute. Thanks for sharing at my party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Fun party and happy to share.
      ~T

      Delete
  2. Hi thanks for sharing these pretty figurines for the holidays!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! They are sure cute and I love them & so glad you like them too!
      ~T

      Delete
  3. Your little angels are adorable!! I have a couple of tiny angels too, I just love putting them out each year! Merry Christmas! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and your sweet comment. They really are fun and so glad they made you smile.
      ~T

      Delete
  4. Your little angels are just adorable! I have two little ones and I so enjoy them every year! Merry Christmas! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your comment with me. Sweet comments are like treasured friends. ~Tanya